VBA-Excel: Working with Internet Explorer
You can perform various operation on Internet Explorer (IE) using your excel, like Launch IE browser, navigate to specific URL, Click on Images on IE, setting text in input box or web edit and many more.
Since its and external application, to deal with it first step would be get the instance of the word file or you can say create the Object of the word file using CreateObject Function.
Set objIEBrowser = CreateObject(“InternetExplorer.Application”)
And that’s it Now you are all set to perform various operations.
In next few sessions you will see the following operations on Word using Excel.
- Launch Internet Explorer (IE) using Microsoft Excel.
- Maximize, Minimize and Restore Internet Explorer (IE) using Microsoft Excel.
- Send an email via Gmail using Microsoft Excel
- Extra : Launch Mozilla Firefox using Microsoft Excel.
- Get ALL The Opened Internet Explorer (IE)
- Login To Already Opened GMAIL In An Internet Explorer (IE)
- Perform Google Search on Internet Explorer using Microsoft Excel