To append the text at the end of the Microsoft Word Document using Microsoft Excel, you need to follow the steps below:
- Declare END_OF_STORY and MOVE_SELECTION as variables
- Assign MOVE_SELECTION =0 and END_OF_STORY = 6
- Create the object of Microsoft Word
- Using MS word object, Open the existing word document by providing the complete path
- Make the MS Word visible
- Create a Selection object with the help of WordObject.
- Move the Selection to the end of the document.
- Append the text in the Word Document using SelectionObject