Download Link :AttachmentFetcher
If you want to download the attachments from all the mails in your Microsoft outlook which has a specific subject name. I am very sure if you have 1000 of mails then you don’t want to do it manually. So here is the Attachmentfetcher which does exactly the same.
How to use it:
- Download the Attachmentfetcher.xlsm from the link provided at the top and at the bottom of this article.
- Open the Attachmentfetcher.xlsm
- Enter the Mail subject keyword here I have entered “Very Specific Subject”
- Enter the Local path in your system where you want to download all the attachments
- Click the “Fetch” button
- That’s it ,, its done. You don’t actually need this step J