User Forms are one of the very important features in Excel Macro. It provides and an interface to the user for interaction with the workbook. It has many controls which makes user’s life easy for entering the data from excel in a specific manner or reading the particular data from the excel.
Getting Started : Create a Blank User Form
- To open or create a new user form, follow the steps below
- Open an Excel file
- Press “Alt+F11” to open the Microsoft Visual Basic Editor.
- Make Project Explorer and Property Window visible from “view menu” (If not already visible)
- Select the Project from the Project Explorer.
- Form “Insert” menu, select “User Form”